Please note that the PA3 has a new website

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

After - Little Tigers enjoy the playground




Four days after the PA3 volunteers helped build the tot lot in Hopewell, I showed my kids the PA3 handywork. Note that the wall shown in the top picture in the next blog (I am the orange-clad builder on the right) is now mostly buried by 12 inches of mulch. My kids loved playing there. I am so impressed by this playground that I am scheduling a PA3 Little Tigers Playdate on July 19th, 10:00 - 11:30 AM at this tot lot. It's located at the old train station, across from 27 Somerset Street, Hopewell, NJ. Kudos to Rachel Beatty Riedl *09 for organizing the playground project and to the many volunteers! Check our facebook page for more photos.


No comments:

PA3 Calendar of Events

For our latest events, please check our monthly e-mail newsletter.